I awake,
Realizing.
Senses awaken,
Grasping.
I am
Immaterial.
I am
An Aerial.
I have
Nothing.
I am
Everything.
I can see
sans the eye.
Without a wing
I fly high.
Fathom
My mind.
Sharp as it is
You won't find.
They
Disable.
They
Label.
Still
I Remain.
In a world
of Disdain.
They look
outward
Seeking pleasure.
I swim inward.
I am
Infinity.
Myriad
Energy
Realizing.
Senses awaken,
Grasping.
I am
Immaterial.
I am
An Aerial.
I have
Nothing.
I am
Everything.
I can see
sans the eye.
Without a wing
I fly high.
Fathom
My mind.
Sharp as it is
You won't find.
They
Disable.
They
Label.
Still
I Remain.
In a world
of Disdain.
They look
outward
Seeking pleasure.
I swim inward.
I am
Infinity.
Myriad
Energy
As much as I understand your words after reading all other posts by you. I think you could go deeper here, a bit more inside to outside. At least, I think so.
ReplyDeletehey well as much as i see your poimt. i did not want to dig deeper here using more words. i thought id let the words take the reader wherever they pleased, and upto whatever depth they could reach out to. it is a deliberate attempt...
ReplyDeleteHmm I know that :-) but wud love to walk holding the finger of poet to the place where s/he wants to take. I know sometimes reader's imagination can be more beautiful than poet, but still that's not the exact place where where my poet wanted to take me, especially in your poems which connects to soul!!! Don't know if u agree or not but that works for me...
ReplyDeletestay vague ;)
ReplyDeleteWow... moved.
ReplyDelete