Sitting in the dead of the night
I stumble
I fumble
I realize
The source of the light.
The light that has been a guide
in the dark
to find me
amidst the rubble
when in pain, I did hide.
Those arms
that have always been
that have always seen
that have hugged me unseen
Overlooked , have been his charms.
Pure unconditional solace
in the sun
in the rain
in the dead of solitary nights
Giving me strength to walk straight all those days.
The kiss.
Oh it took me knocking
on heavens door
and back with his soul tangled up in mine
Time after Time,we did kiss.
Miles apart
I sit
Tears flowing down
the eyes only he loves to kiss
He has taken over in some magical way, my heart.
You have been
You are
You will be
My guardian angel
My only truth, unseen...
I stumble
I fumble
I realize
The source of the light.
The light that has been a guide
in the dark
to find me
amidst the rubble
when in pain, I did hide.
Those arms
that have always been
that have always seen
that have hugged me unseen
Overlooked , have been his charms.
Pure unconditional solace
in the sun
in the rain
in the dead of solitary nights
Giving me strength to walk straight all those days.
The kiss.
Oh it took me knocking
on heavens door
and back with his soul tangled up in mine
Time after Time,we did kiss.
Miles apart
I sit
Tears flowing down
the eyes only he loves to kiss
He has taken over in some magical way, my heart.
You have been
You are
You will be
My guardian angel
My only truth, unseen...
I guess I know him too...
ReplyDeletean angel he is.. for sure.. :)
<3 <3
guardian angel! <3
ReplyDeleteAn angel in all ways possible <3 a pure and beautiful soul <3
ReplyDelete