Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lighthouse


Strife, difference of opinion, prejudices that thrive between us on parallel lines, walls of stone and creepers with pointed thorns so sharp they could make you bleed. Find me a place they don’t exist. Find me some interaction they don’t cast their shadows on. I cannot help but laugh at them sometimes. The divide in cause in our existence is etched, as it could never be undone. Insoluble questions come jaunting into my mind. They crash as waves in a high tide sometimes. Sometime they come as a stroke with a gentle touch. Even though I emit Light, there is certain darkness inside my depths that only I know of. I ruminate out aloud. That is all I can do? Running the dull errands of everyday living, there is still somehow enough time for these type of thoughts to come pay visit. I sometimes wonder if brilliance comes with being fundamentally unsound. There must be a simpler way, some far from laborious way through this all. I stand tall. I feel the birds perch on my deck, I know they wonder of who gives me the much required companionship when all is dark and all is silent. This ocean with me is the only teacher I really have. Well, you must ask if she considers me a disciple but I’d rather you don’t. I sometimes wonder if the ocean is in me or I am in the ocean . . .
(To be contd.)

1 comment:

  1. love it ....
    wow...
    cant wait to see how u continue this
    can kinda refer to it coz i wrote a post concernen the same thoughts
    obviously u take it to the next level
    bt
    it ends the same rhyme as mine did hehe
    continue it ssoon.. :)

    ReplyDelete