Friday, April 20, 2012

Statue of Ashes

I am a statue of the ashes you've
burnt me into
Bit by bit I've let you rip myself apart
And now you're gone.
Gone into a wilderness that has no
room for a Mirror.

This statue
Grey and tall
Will be blown away by not just the
wind
But by the fury of your mind.

But a statue is what I am
And what I will remain
Immobile
And looking you in the eye.

Oh well, I may just blink and bring
myself down...

Tell your mind so frail in my love not
to worry,
I will not blow myself in your direction.
Or let my ashes touch you.

Do you recognize these ashes?
Nothing you already haven't felt the
pulse of
You already know
every corner of my soul
And your senses have felt them the way nothing else has.

And now in this cradle of feeble
Minds
And now in this labyrinth of lost souls
We have Lost.

Lost what was born effortlessly
Waiting to be
in
Our
Utopia.

Written on 19th april

No comments:

Post a Comment