I have seen much more, felt much more, been much more, in the sheer darkness which follows destruction.
I have been born again and shed worn out wings in the darkness.
I have learnt to make love to questions in the darkness.
I have held hands with pain in the darkness.
I have looked fear in the eye in the darkness.
I have circled around as a dervish and felt the power of union in the darkness.
I have drank blood (thinking it was water) in the darkness.
I have seen no mirrors in the darkness which has made me comfortable in my skin, in the darkness.
I am lost in the darkness.
I am found in the darkness.
I am everything in the darkness.
~ Ray
Written on 25th of August, Dubai.
I have been born again and shed worn out wings in the darkness.
I have learnt to make love to questions in the darkness.
I have held hands with pain in the darkness.
I have looked fear in the eye in the darkness.
I have circled around as a dervish and felt the power of union in the darkness.
I have drank blood (thinking it was water) in the darkness.
I have seen no mirrors in the darkness which has made me comfortable in my skin, in the darkness.
I am lost in the darkness.
I am found in the darkness.
I am everything in the darkness.
~ Ray
Written on 25th of August, Dubai.
Like this one :)
ReplyDelete