Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am



I am a box shut tight
With years of secrets and too many a plight
To open you must first find the key
Its been locked far too long for memory.

I am a soul shut forever
In an air tight container
Living with nothing
Dying with everything.

I am a being with endless memory
Slipping into a daydream of my endless reverie
Fiction gives a certain sadistic pleasure
The depths of bitter truth when you cannot measure.

I am a fire burning intense
Burning away from a world of pretence
Consuming myself to give light
Turning to ashes for someone’s delight

I am a scavenger on the prowl
Rummaging through souls, I try not to foul
Hunger is an undying state
Don’t want to give up to fate.

I am a mystery even I cannot solve
Merge with me just dissolve
Victorious we will emerge
Empty as we are, complete we will be as we converge

2 comments:

  1. love it
    omgggg
    the thoughts in my mind
    the same sense of how u feel
    bt u put it in such words
    its
    funny how ppl around u culd feel the same way as u bt u dont have a clue whats really goin on in their mind


    Fiction gives a certain sadistic pleasure
    The depths of bitter truth when you cannot measure.



    omg i love the end it gave me goose bumps!

    I am a mystery even I cannot solve
    Merge with me just dissolve
    Victorious we will emerge
    Empty as we are, complete we will be as we converge


    well done man mashallah u have a gift

    ReplyDelete