She caught my sight
like the waxing moon would
subtle yet glowing
she was all that existed that night
A gaze turned into a word
and then into words
only we knew we uttered
if eyes could talk, you'd have heard
Her presence broke
broke into fragments
that I could easily absorb
She came onto me with a soft stroke
She pierced into my guarded mystery
with her scythe of a passion
unraveling my dire need for her
Restraint, turned history
Bodiless , we were making love
catching glimpses of things unknown
we reached our peaks of ecstasy
nestled but burning reaching above
She plundered the Unknown's mighty estate
Took me knocking down walls
the world around us built
we left nothing to fate
Multiple realities started to take form
It was our own truth
that we were meant to be
Unaffected by the norm
I had seen scavengers who hunted for lust
and those for whom I was just a highway
But her unfathomable want for nothing - but me
turned into flames, that never turned dust
She replaced the trail
of concepts that ruled the world,
choked and limited lives
into a black and white or facing the nail
Orgasm. It happened to our soul.
As she knew me and I knew her
Merging and emerging
we became a whole
Then I knew
Then I found
The soul is not a He
Or a She
If only you did feel
her soulbeat alive
Caressing my senses
A sweet surrender , it did heal.
There is no shame
in such a love
A deathless soul
And divine, the name.
soulful expression of life....keep it up..and keep writing..
ReplyDeleteCompelin Read Till D Last Word - Beyond & Between.
ReplyDeletedoes is have something to do with being a lesbian?
ReplyDeleteThe perpective of love is so reduced to sexuality, age, gender... I love the way you see the world... like my eyes do... and then put them into words.. You know, Iam your biggest fan.. <3 <3
ReplyDelete