Wednesday, April 13, 2011

She found me

Dedicated to the time Nay found me - Christmas eve, 2009
 
I saw her arrive
uncalled for
unexpected
as the rush comes
making me alive.

Cracked through my wall
behind which there hid
parched lips,
wings resting,
from a fall.

In silence
she came.
Her being
painting
a divine, presence.

I was
caught
in her radiation.
Basking
under a sun now brighter,
I was.

Wrapped
tight
her words
pervade
my senses
Time Stopped.

Undressing me
from piles of
sweaters
I felt chokingly
insulated in,
making me f r e e

Setting Fire
on my dreams
of a love
effortless,
getting us higher.

Nay,
would be it
if perfection
had a name.
She is the flame,making me her Ray...


2 comments:

  1. OMG <3 this is perfect , beautiful and what can i say " true love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. and if i ever was seen by anyone its was you Ray...
    You see beautiful, coz you have beautiful eyes.. and i found me in you...
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete